Save time and money during development
EB GUIDE lets you control HMI development and do so across multiple suppliers, car makers, or car models. With EB GUIDE, you can model and simulate the HMI on your PC and deploy it easily on your target—all with the same look and feel. Moreover, EB GUIDE allows multiple users and distributed teams to work on the same model.
Create a compelling state-of-the-art user experience
Seamless integration of graphical, haptic, and voice user interfaces enables you to create a consistent user experience. Deliver the advanced user interfaces your customers want, including 3D support, animations and effects, as well as the latest speech technology.
Benefit from worldwide support from an experienced provider
For more than ten years, EB GUIDE and EB experts have been assisting HMI developers worldwide. We continue to be an industry innovator. EB works with leading international chip vendors and technology providers to extend and improve EB GUIDE continuously according to the market’s needs.
EB GUIDE features:
- All-in-one tool for specification, modeling, prototyping, and mass production of HMIs for digital instrument clusters, infotainment systems, heads-up displays (HUDs), and industry applications
- Provides a single tool for multimodal modeling of graphical, haptic, and voice user interfaces
- Supports you in developing HMIs with 3D graphics, effects, and animations
- Enables you to use the latest speech dialog technology
- Allows you to integrate HTML 5 content into your native HMI
- WYSIWYG interface lets you evaluate your HMI in an early development stage
Integration with other EB GUIDE products and HMI services
A powerful tool for intelligent multimodal HMI product development. EB GUIDE Studio lets you deliver the most advanced HMIs to your customers while staying on budget.
Ensures that the powerful graphical interfaces you develop in EB GUIDE Studio render beautifully and are executed on your target in the vehicle.
Lets you design innovative speech dialogs while shortening development time for your HMI.
Interprets the speech dialog model on a user device, once you’ve developed it with our EB GUIDE Speech Extension.
When you need some extras to enhance EB GUIDE Studio or to use it with third-party tools, look to our list of plugins, or create your own widgets and plugins.