EB Counter RCIED Platform for Electronic Warfare
An intelligent jamming solution to defeat evolving Radio Controlled Improvised Explosive Device (RCIED) threat. The EB Counter-RCIED Platform enables defense system integrators and original equipment manufacturers to offer defense authorities intelligent jamming solutions for the prevention of radio controlled IED threats in an ever changing electronic warfare environment.
- Capability to suppress modern and future RCIED threats with less power.
- Very high protection performance in VHF/UHF/GSM900 bands.
- Allows easy implementation of customer and application specific requirements.
- Low life-cycle costs with future-proof upgradeability.
- Enables multifunctional Electronic Warfare operation and Command & Control (C2) integration.
Today Improvised Explosive Devices (IED) pose a major threat to the military troops in the field. Radio Controlled IEDs evolve fast and set new demands for countermeasures requiring higher suppression performance and more intelligent jamming, with smaller size, lower weight and less power. In addition, the countermeasures of tomorrow need transformation from simple Counter-RCIED boxes to networked Electronic Warfare (EW) systems.