EB LTE Connectivity Module
Accelerate your business to a new clock-speed with LTE!
EB LTE Connectivity Module is a versatile yet compact LTE/WCDMA/GSM solution targeted for customers looking for excellent wireless connectivity and customization options.
Built on Renesas Mobile's SP2531 multi-mode, multi-band chipset, the EB LTE Connectivity Module brings wireless broadband capabilities to various customer products or solutions.
The small, embedded module can be used as is, or customized further with various add-on features and configuration options.
In addition to this all-new LTE module, EB's offering includes product customization and manufacturing services, carrier certification, logistics and lifecycle management.
- EB LTE Connectivity Module is the most versatile white-label LTE data connectivity solution on the market.
- Multi-band access to GPRS, EGPRS, UMTS, HSPA and LTE cellular networks - Connectivity up to seven LTE frequency bands in various combinations, including Band 14 as defined for the US public safety / FirstNet markets (e.g. B1, B2, B3, B4, B5, B14, B17, B20).
- Packaged in a standard mPCIe form factor or provided as custom-made circuit board with a board-to-board connector.
- Fast time to market and reduced development risk by utilizing preintegrated and validated technologies.
- Configurable and extensible peripherals.
EB has built the LTE Connectivity Module to enable wireless broadband connectivity in almost any customer device or application.
The module supports several commercial frequency bands for global solutions, as well as special frequency bands for dedicated networks, such as LTE Band 14 for Public Safety / US FirstNet markets.
EB LTE Connectivity Module is integrated into an industry standard mini PCI Express form factor (30x51mm), or on a custom circuit board with board-to-board connector.
The module supports 4x2 MIMO technology, which provides data speeds up to 100Mbps in compatible LTE networks.
On top of versatile broadband data capabilities, the EB LTE Connectivity Module offers also support for digital and analog audio on 3G and 2G networks.
3GPP rel8 + selected rel9 features
FDD Cat3, 100 Mbs / 50 Mbs
DL 4x2 MIMO support
US: B2 (1900), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850), B13 (700), B14 (700), B17 (700)
EU: B1 (2100), B3 (1800), B7 (2600), B20 (800)
3GPP R99 384/384kbps
3GPP rel8, HSPA+, 42 Mbps / 5.76 Mbps
RX diversity, type 3i receiver
B1 (2100), B2(1900), B4 (1700/2100), B5 (850)
3GPP rel7, DTM GPRS/EGPRS multi-slot classes 5/9/11/32/33, EDTM
PCI-E card standard RF connector
High band antenna
Low band antenna
Receiver MIMO/diversity antenna
Connector (PCI-Express mini):
Power: DC input: 3.3V @ 1.1 A max 2.75 Apeak
USB: USB 2.0 HS Slave
PCI-E data: Not supported
LED Controls: Supported
Operating Temp: -25 C to +60 C *)
Host SW drives support:
Windows 7 64 bit Professional
Basic Linux ACM and NCM interfaces are supported.
*) Operating temperature range depends on ambient temperature and air flow, which is part of the total system e.g. laptop computer.