EB Wideband COMINT Sensor for Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
Wideband sensor for military communications intelligence (COMINT) and lawful interception with integrated recorder, reconfigurable waveforms and remote operation. COMINT systems need to monitor increasingly complex and rapidly evolving digital signals with wider bandwidths across broad frequency ranges. Intelligence cycle from search and collection of unknown signals to development of intercepting waveforms and production of signals has to be accelerated. This calls for Software Defined Radio with wideband signal acquisition, integrated recorder and powerful signal processing. The EB Wideband COMINT Sensor is an integrated and performance optimized complete sensor product to meet challenges of modern and future COMINT systems.
- One product used for searching unknown signals, development of new intercepting waveforms and production of known signals.
- Enables monitoring and production of current and future broadband wireless signals.
- Helps signal analysts to find low probability of interception/detection (LPI/LPD) signals.
- Enables monitoring of large geographical areas through remote operation and sensor management.
- Minimizes life-cycle costs with gradual capability upgrades and re-configurability.
Strategic SIGINT / COMINT systems need to monitor increasingly complex digital signals with wider bandwidths across broad frequency ranges. The systems typically monitor large geographical areas with distributed sensor stations. The amount of intelligence data collected with sensors together with defense budget constraints call for automation and intelligent resource management on all levels of SIGINT / COMINT systems. The EB Wideband COMINT Sensor is an integrated, performance optimized, complete sensor solution to meet challenges of modern and future COMINT systems.