Wireless Technology Consulting
As an external consultant EB can leverage the company's industry knowledge to successfully analyse and consult on wireless technologies. We help you to keep the focus on your customer while we work with matters such as the network's cost, future upgradeability, service offering, and investment protection all within scope and on time defined by our customers. We are familiar with technologies such as GSM, WCDMA, HSPA, mobile WiMAX, LTE and TD-LTE.
- Neutral partner for selection vendor for mobile technology and services.
- Over 20 years experience of all relevant wireless access technologies.
- Infra and Handheld device design and creation capability.
EB aids our customers to objectively evaluate and compare multiple vendor options and plans while refining the content-related services. We support customers in their decision making processes for vendor and product assessment, business case development and rollout project planning. EB can further support critical business processes development, such as order, delivery, installation, deployment and maintenance.
Example consultancy aspects:
- Appropriate technology selections.
- Impact on the choice of the technology on timing, cost, future migration.
- Initial vendors for the technology.
- Objective assessment of vendor reports and statements.
- Vendor portfolio understanding; infra, terminals and services.
- Vendor selection process.
- Vendor negotiations.
- Business case analysis.
- Scenario analysis and its impact on the business case.
- Service plan and end user SLAs.
- Roll-out plan and oversight.
- Portfolio planning.