The Annual General Meeting 2013
The Annual General Meeting of Elektrobit Corporation (EB) was held on April 11, 2013, at 1.00 p.m. at the address the University of Oulu, Saalastinsali, Pentti Kaiteran katu 1, 90570 Oulu, Finland.
Decisions of the Annual General meeting:
- The Annual General Meeting approved the annual accounts for the financial year 2012 and discharged the Company's management from liability.
- The Annual General Meeting decided in accordance with the proposal of the Board of Directors to pay EUR 0.01 per share as dividend based on the balance sheet adopted for the financial period January 1, 2012 December 31, 2012. The dividend will be paid to the shareholders who are registered in the shareholders' register maintained by Euroclear Finland Ltd on the dividend record date April 16, 2013. The dividend will be paid on April 23, 2013.
- The Annual General Meeting decided that the Board of Directors shall comprise five (5) members.
- Jorma Halonen, Juha Hulkko, Seppo Laine, Staffan Simberg and Erkki Veikkolainen were elected members of the Board of Directors for a term of office expiring at the end of the next Annual General Meeting.
- At its assembly meeting held on April 11, 2013, the Board of Directors has elected Mr. Seppo Laine Chairman of the Board.
- Further, the Board has resolved to keep the Audit and Financial Committee with Mr. Staffan Simberg (Chairman of the committee), Mr. Seppo Laine and Mr. Erkki Veikkolainen as committee members.
- The following monthly remuneration shall be paid to the members of the Board of Directors: to the chairman of the Board of Directors EUR 3,500 and to the other members of the Board of Directors EUR 2,000 each. In addition, the members of the Board of Directors are entitled to compensation for attending Board Committee meetings as follows: the chairman of the Committee EUR 600 for each meeting and other Committee members EUR 400 for each meeting. The members of the Board of Directors, who also act as Board members of other companies belonging to the Elektrobit Group, are also entitled to compensation for attending Board meetings of such other group companies as follows: EUR 1,000 for each meeting. Travel expenses of the members of the Board of Directors shall be reimbursed in accordance with the Company´s travel policy.
- Ernst & Young Ltd, authorized public accountants, was re-elected auditor of the Company for a term of office ending at the end of the next Annual General Meeting. Ernst & Young Ltd has notified that Mr. Jari Karppinen, authorized public accountant, will act as responsible auditor. It was decided that the remuneration to the auditor shall be paid against the auditor's reasonable invoice.
- The Annual General Meeting authorized the Board of Directors to decide on the repurchase of the Company's own shares.
- The Annual General Meeting authorized the Board of Directors to decide on the issuance of shares as well as the issuance of special rights entitling to shares.
- Agenda, Elektrobit Annual General Meeting 11 April 2013 (pdf, 34.9 KB) »
- Annual Report 2012 (pdf, 2.24 MB) »
- Financial Statements 2012, published on February 19, 2013 (pdf, 260 KB) »
- Report by the Board of Directors and Financial Statements 2012 (pdf, 937 KB) »
- Annual General Meeting, CEO's Review (in Finnish) (pdf, 742 KB) »
- Proposals by the Board of Directors (pdf, 75.1 KB) »
- Proposed Composition of the Board of Directors, CV's (pdf, 1.16 MB) »
- Annual General Meeting, meeting minutes 2013
(The file contains links to the publicly available appendices of the meeting minutes) (pdf, 45.2 KB) »
- Notice to the Annual General Meeting 2013 (pdf, 61.7 KB) »
- Financial Statements 2012 (pdf, 260 KB) »