Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software solutions and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
You are an expert in deep learning, you have actively worked with it in the last years. You will support R&D projects in EB and customer’s projects and help define the project scopes, milestones and resources together with project managers. You will work also with software architects, testers and developers to support them during project execution. You will also help when more general machine learning algorithms will be required.
• technical project planning
• support and consulting, both for EB projects and customers
• perform project estimations
• define the implementation of the solutions for the problems at hand
• collaborate with EB colleagues for topics related to architecture, development environment and development for embedded systems
• define verification and validation strategies
• analyses the market together with EB colleagues and define product roadmaps
• You have knowledge of state of the art deep learning architectures and algorithms, data acquisition methods or validation methods for learning algorithms
• Ideally you hold a PhD with relation to Deep Learning
• You have knowledge of state of the art algorithms and their application to the automotive area
• You have the ability to analyse complex systems and to predict their behavior
• You can briefly and clearly express your ideas and defend them
• You have good communicative skills for describing complex ideas to a broad audience
• You have knowledge in project planning methodologies
• You have Market knowledge
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company!
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the job title.