Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software solutions and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
We’re always on the lookout for keen, creative JAVA or C++ Developers who enjoy working in a team.
• Development of new features of existing EB automotive software in Connected Car area
• Agile development of Connected Car and Automotive Cloud Applications
• Development of concepts for Online Diagnostics, Big Data Storage, Data Mining
• Buildup of demonstrators and prototypes for concept cars
• Integration of products and tools in test cars
• Good Java skills (or C++)
• Good knowledge of Client/Server Architectures
• Fail Safe Server Architectures
• Unix, Spring, Tomcat, WebSphere AS+MQ, Eclipse, JEE
• Eclipse RCP, Swing
• Amazon Web Services (development in the AWS lambda environment)
• Agile development
• Testing in a cloud environment
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Interest in new technologies
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company!
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the job title.