We’re always on the lookout for keen, creative JAVA or C++ Developers who enjoy working in a team.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow.
Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
• Development of new features of existing EB automotive software in Connected Car area
• Agile development of Connected Car and Automotive Cloud Applications
• Development of concepts for Online Diagnostics, Big Data Storage, Data Mining
• Buildup of demonstrators and prototypes for concept cars
• Integration of products and tools in test cars
• Good Java skills (or C++)
• Good knowledge of Client/Server Architectures
• Fail Safe Server Architectures
• Unix, Spring, Tomcat, WebSphere AS+MQ, Eclipse, JEE
• Eclipse RCP, Swing
• Amazon Web Services (development in the AWS lambda environment)
• Agile development
• Testing in a cloud environment
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Interest in new technologies
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company!