EB (www.elektrobit.com) has a job opening for an HMI Software Developer to be a part of its automotive software business in the USA. This is a full-time position in our Farmington, MI office. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB Automotive is a fast growing global company with over 1,300 employees that provides leading edge technology solutions to the automotive industry. EB Automotive is a leading global provider of software solutions to many car makers, including Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen, only to name a few. EB is at the forefront of the latest development in automotive software, including user interfaces, voice recognition, driver assistance, navigation software, and vehicle E/E architecture software (AUTOSAR). The software we are working on is highly relevant as it enables the use of new vehicle technologies and provides a stable system platform that also meets highest functional safety requirements.
The Project Manager will work as part of a global team to manage and lead software projects primarily in the areas of automotive embedded software. The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years of software automotive industry experience with 1-2 years of proven leadership skills. Strong technical knowledge is required to manage technical scope.
• Manage software projects in the area of in-vehicle embedded systems.
• Set deadlines, assign responsibilities, and monitor tasks.
• Document and summarize project progress.
• Prepare reports for upper management regarding project status.
• Successfully coordinate with various teams distributed across different time zones.
• Ability to lead and direct the work of others.
• Meet with customer project stake holders on a regular basis.
• Discuss technical issues and solutions with the customer.
• Occasionally perform software engineering development tasks.
• Technically knowledgeable about project details and engineering completeness.
• Support recruiting activities to grow the project team as required .
• Support monthly book closing activities related to the project.
• BS/MS degree in CS / CE / EE.
• Understand embedded software requirements and embedded software architectures for automotive. Knowledge in C for development of real-time or embedded applications.
• Record in technical leadership.
• Strong knowledge of software development processes and PM processes.
• Outgoing personality and team player capabilities.
• Excellent communication (verbal & written) skills.
• Ability to work well in a global environment.
• Proven experience with customer interaction.
• Experience with CMMI and/or SPICE.
• Experience with AUTOSAR (nice to have).
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life