EB street director is an industry leading navigation software solution for the automotive and consumer electronics market. It is modularly designed and supports many different operating systems. EB street director can be used in devices that range from built-in systems in vehicles and PNDs (portable navigation device) to mobile phones and MIDs (mobile internet device). The stable and well-documented interfaces of EB street director’s architecture allow customers to integrate their own applications and services (e.g. online search) as well as those of third-party manufacturers.
EB street director is a fully automotive grade solution: it even provides an optional driver assistance system interface to allow external driver assistance applications to use its map data.
EB is looking for Software Engineers for the further development and maintenance of EB street director.
• Transporting the vision of the navigation function modules to the customer and your team
• Defining and planning the scope and roadmap of your team
• Tracking, maintaining and reviewing the module requirements
• Transferring and breaking down requirements into product descriptions and user stories for the backlogs
• Prioritizing the backlogs together with all stakeholders
• Ensuring the in time delivery and quality of your team’s software
• Regular planning, status and review meetings with your team, project managers and the customer
• Extraordinary communication skills, ability to network and understanding of customer relations
• Knowledge of processes and project management (Scrum/Kanban)
• Knowledge of lean requirement engineering methods and value-based ranking of features
• Very good technical understanding and self-organization
– Knowledge of agile development (Scrum/Kanban)
– General knowledge of navigation systems and programming techniques
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Innovation skills and fascination for infotainment
• Interest in new technologies
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?