EB (Elektrobit) is one of the main players in automotive infotainment software development. Infotainment systems are the one spot in the car, where all the different end-user workflows interact with the driver. The trend towards composing systems from 3rd party SW components emphasizes the need for well-structured Software Integration. Technology, Architecture, Processes, Tools and Automation have to be combined to create a reliable SW integration approach for premium Infotainment solutions. EB’s software experts support different well-known car-makers with their infotainment projects both technically and in terms of project organization.
As a member of our CON team (Connected Car), you will be involved in customers’ projects where the focus is to develop and promote EB software best practices.
We offer you highly dynamic projects within an international team, where locally you will act as a key player to support our projects. The automotive environment is a challenging and motivating area, especially in Connected Car domain, where the market is currently dynamic, and EB is now recognized as a key-player. We offer you a challenging and multifunctional job, where you will have creative leeways in developing projects with growing opportunities.
• Transfer and breakdown of customer requirements into software engineering requirements
• Tracking, maintaining and documenting architecture, software processes, and requirements for the customer’s automotive product
• Interfacing, coordinating and advising customer teams, the Quality Assurance team, and the Development team
• Prioritizing tasks together with all stakeholders to develop high-quality software systems
• Tracking, maintaining, and reporting the implementation progress and quality
• Regular planning, status, and review meetings with our customers
• Reporting to the customer and to the management>
• Software Development Process improvement
• Budget and time planning /monitoring
• Supplier management
• Experienced in object oriented programming with Java / C++;
• Knowledge of software development processes and version management (CVS, SVN or Git);
• Experienced with UML-based software design.
• Experiences in software architectural design, requirements engineering and/or software quality assurance
• Knowledge of project management of complex software systems, and ability to organize, to plan, and to convince
• As working in close contact with our customers and in an EB multi-cultural team, good communication skills and open-minded attitude are requested
• Very good skills in English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous, analytic and structured way of working
• Outgoing personality, leadership skills and team player capabilities
• Innovation skills and fascination for technology
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves;
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?