Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software solutions and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Elektrobit (EB) is one of the leading company developing AUTOSAR solutions for all the car manufactures.
• Analyzing customer quality requirements and standards and transfer them into EB projects
• Create and maintain the strategy for quality assurance and plan corresponding activities within the project in coordination with project manager and quality management
• Conduct and perform reviews for project strategy documents
• Guide and support projects in quality aspects as well as implementation of the defined development processes
• Report the quality status of the product and processes on a regular basis
• Derive and track quality action items
• Contribute to the improvement of the company wide software development processes
• Actively involved in the automation/optimization of the quality assurance by providing requirements or implementing the tools that support this
• At least three years of experience in automotive software project execution in two or more process roles
• Knowledge in software engineering and process maturity models (preferably Automotive SPICE)
• Knowledge about the verification and testing of software and associated tools
• Basic experience in quality assurance (software development)
• Highly motivated to take over the initiative and responsibility
• Self-confident and experienced in communication to developer, management and also customer
• Excellent communication skills in English (preferably German also)
• Open-minded and able to convince by arguments
• Preferably a degree in Computer Science / Electronics
Do you want to be part of our EB team?
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success;
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences;
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company;
• A motivating and engaging work environment;
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team;
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education through our own academy or external trainings, that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves;
• Flexible work time;
• Premium insurance to medical services;
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus;
• EB Way of working and Way of life.
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Be part of our exceptional company!
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: email@example.com with reference to the job title.