We’re always on the lookout for keen, creative C++ Developers who enjoy working in a team at our location in Brasov.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow.
EB street director is an industry leading navigation software solution for the automotive and consumer electronics market. It is modularly designed and supports many different operating systems. EB street director can be used in devices that range from built-in systems in vehicles and PNDs (portable navigation device) to mobile phones and MIDs (mobile internet device). The stable and well-documented interfaces of EB street director’s architecture allow customers to integrate their own applications and services (e.g. online search) as well as those of third-party manufacturers.
EB street director is a fully automotive grade solution: it even provides an optional driver assistance system interface to allow external driver assistance applications to use its map data.
EB is looking for Software Engineers for the further development and maintenance of EB street director.
• Analysis of system requirements, architecture and interfaces
• Development and maintenance of the navigation software
• Conception and design of navigation solutions
• Application of Rapid Prototyping methods in order to test and evaluate concepts
• Documentation of the Software
• Definition and implementation of automatic tests
• Experienced with object oriented programming using C++
• Experienced with software specifications and documentation
• Desirable but not required:
Knowledge of software development processes and version management (SVN or Git)
Experienced with UML-based software design
Experienced with infotainment software development projects
Experienced with software development on embedded operation systems, e.g. Windows CE, QNX or embedded Linux
Experienced with navigation development
Experienced with algorithms and data formats relevant for navigation systems
Knowledge or experience with NDS
Knowledge or experience of SQL
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• You are communicative and a strong team player
• Innovation skills and fascination for infotainment
• Interest in new technologies
Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life