EB (www.elektrobit.com) has a job opening for an HMI Software Developer to be a part of its automotive software business in the USA. This is a full-time position in our Bothell, WA office. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is a fast growing global company with more than 1,300 employees that provides leading edge technology solutions to the Automotive and Wireless industries. In the automotive space, EB is a leading global provider of software solutions to many car makers, including Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen, only to name a few. EB is at the forefront of the latest development in automotive software, including user interfaces, voice recognition, driver assistance, navigation software, and advanced smartphone connectivity features. The software we are working on is highly relevant as it becomes part of the driver experience and enables new exciting features, such as AppLink for Ford’s SYNC technology.
The HMI software development position strengthens the EB infotainment software team. The position requires solid understanding of HMI principles, including user interface (UI) design, software engineering, speech production and recognition, and state machine logic. The ideal candidate will have experience working both onsite and at a customer site, providing assistance with debugging, design, defect management, and some light project management work.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent.
• 2-5+ years experience developing software applications with C++.
• 1-2 years experience with graphical development tools such as QT or EB Guide.
• Excellent software debugging skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
Additional skills (nice to have):
• Experience working directly with customers.
• Prior role as a resident engineer.
• Experience in development of speech algorithms.
• Experience with Real Time Operating Systems and Multi Threaded environments.
• Understanding of UML state-charts.
• Fluent in a second language both written and verbal.
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life