EB (www.elektrobit.com) currently has multiple openings for Software Integration Engineers to be a part of its automotive software business in the USA. These full-time positions are available at our office in Bothell, WA. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is a fast growing global company with approximately 1,300 employees that provides leading edge technology solutions to the Automotive and Wireless industries. In the automotive space, EB is a leading global provider of software solutions to many car makers, including Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen, only to name a few. EB is at the forefront of the latest development in automotive software, including user interfaces, voice recognition, driver assistance, navigation software, and advanced smartphone connectivity features. The software we are working on is highly relevant as it becomes part of the driver experience and it enables new exciting features, such as AppLink for Ford’s SYNC technology.
This software development position is to strengthen the EB infotainment software team in GUI software developer role. The focus will be on implementing automotive GUI development to full-fill customer requirements. We are looking for team members that have a passion for embedded automotive software and that thrive in a fast paced, technically complex, and market driven environment.
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent.
• 5+ years experience developing software applications with C++.
• 3+ years GUI development experience using QT.
• Demonstrated software development and technical skills.
• Strong SW design pattern skills and object oriented programming skills.
• Ability to quickly analyze and debug a large and complex code base.
• Perform and participate in code reviews.
• Excellent software debugging skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Additional skills (nice to have):
• Experience in speech algorithms.
• Experience with graphical development tools.
• Understanding of UML state-charts.
• Fluent in a second language both written and verbal.
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life