As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs.
We develop the FUTURE Operating Platform (Adaptive AUTOSAR) of the Automotive SW Industry which provides the infrastructure for autonomous driving cars. We provide all Software Products and Services needed to create AUTOSAR compliant Automotive Systems:
- Adaptive AUTOSAR Compliant Operating System and Platform
- Adaptive AUTOSAR configuration Tool-suite
- Integration (SW System Integration Projects)
AUTOSAR (AUTomotive Open System ARchitecture) is an open and standardized automotive software architecture, jointly developed by major automobile manufacturers, main Electronic System suppliers, and tool developers. It serves as a platform upon which next generation vehicle applications will be implemented.
The main goal of your activity will be the configuration, integration and testing of the future Adaptive AUTOSAR software into new platforms that will run on high-performance computing ECUs for embedded automotive applications.
- You will configure and integrate the Adaptive AUTOSAR modules on top of POSIX operating systems
- You will define test specification based of Adaptive AUTOSAR platform SW Specifications
- You will develop automated C++ test application according to architecture design documents and specifications
- You will create software releases based on the deliveries from internal and external parties which will be integrated into a complete platform
- You will support the development team in using the relevant tools and provide guidelines, e.g. for quality aspects.
- University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications, Informatics or similar
- Good knowledge of C++ programming language
- Good knowledge of Python scripting language
- Good knowledge of SW programming for Linux
- Knowledge on Data Distribution Service (publisher-subscriber)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge in Real-time Operating Systems
- Excellent knowledge in embedded software development environments and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
It is a plus:
- Microcontrollers knowledge
- Experience in development and/or integration of Linux based for automotive embedded
- Embedded systems knowledge and experience in the automotive industry
- POSIX knowledge
- AUTOSAR knowledge
- Experienced in Git and Jira
- Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, ability to analyze, team player.
- Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
- The opportunity to gain excellent experience in challenging projects in which you take on a specialized task
- You develop software with advanced process models throughout the development process
- Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
- Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
- We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
- An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
- An employee-oriented company culture
- Flexible work time
- Premium insurance to medical services
- 13th salary and loyalty bonus
- EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: email@example.com with reference to the job title.