Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software solutions and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
As a leading provider of embedded software in the automotive world, we are heavily involved in the development of AUTOSAR ECUs. With our products EB tresos Studio and EB tresos AutoCore we offer an Eclipse-based application that makes possible for our customers to create AUTOSAR compliant embedded software.
• Development and further development of complex build environments in our product development team
• Technically versatile as Software Engineer in the embedded world
• Good or very good experience as developer in at least one interpreter programming language (Perl, Python)
• Basic knowledge or interest in embedded programming
• Basic knowledge in C programming
• Knowledge in XML (Schemas [XSD, RNG,…], Tools [eclipse,…], XSLT, Xquery,…)
• Knowledge in shell (bash, csh, …) programming
• Experience with complex build environments
• Experience with build tools (make, ant, …)
• Knowledge regarding Databases
• Knowledge or experience with Java (desirable but not required)
• Knowledge or experience with Eclipse (desirable but not required)
• Knowledge or experience with Configuration Management – JIRA, SVN (desirable but not required)
• University degree in Computer Sciences, Electronics, Telecommunications or similar
• Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken
• Autonomous and self-reliant way of working
• Outgoing, self-confident personality and team player capabilities
• Interest in new technologies
• Career development opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education, through our own academy or external trainings, that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: email@example.com with reference to the job title.