EB (www.elektrobit.com) currently has multiple openings for Software Integration Engineers to be a part of its automotive software business in the USA. These full-time positions are available at our office in Bothell, WA. We offer excellent benefits, matching 401k, 3 weeks vacation, gym reimbursement and much more!
EB is a fast growing global company with approximately 1,300 employees that provides leading edge technology solutions to the Automotive and Wireless industries. In the automotive space, EB is a leading global provider of software solutions to many car makers, including Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, Porsche and Volkswagen, only to name a few. EB is at the forefront of the latest development in automotive software, including user interfaces, voice recognition, driver assistance, navigation software, and advanced smartphone connectivity features. The software we are working on is highly relevant as it becomes part of the driver experience and it enables new exciting features, such as AppLink for Ford’s SYNC technology.
This mid-level software engineering position will be part of the EB infotainment software team. The initial focus will be on implementing exciting new features for the very popular Ford SYNC infotainment platform. We are looking for team members with strong communication and software development skills that thrive in a fast paced agile project environment.
• BSCS or equivalent.
• 2-5+ years experience developing software on embedded operating system, preferably QNX or other real-time Unix/Linux.
• 2-5+ years experience developing software applications with C/C++, with an emphasis on drivers, BSP (board support packages), and multi-threaded environments.
• The ability to work in a complex tool environment.
• Experience with large software projects.
• Excellent software debugging skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Travel will be required at the beginning of the assignment for training and ramp-up and some ad-hoc travel as needed.
Additional skills (nice to have):
• Track record of working in a distributed project environment.
• Experience SCRUM and Agile software development methodologies.
• Knowledge in applying Software Design Patterns.
• Understanding of UML state-charts.
• Fluent in a second language both written and verbal.
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life