Elektrobit (EB) is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software solutions and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with 30 years serving the industry, EB‘s software powers over 90 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for connected car infrastructure, human machine interface (HMI) technologies, navigation, driver assistance, electronic control units (ECUs), and software engineering services. EB is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Experience in automated testing (Selenium Webdriver preferably) for:
• (Java) web applications (basically web applications in general)
• System/E2E Testing (Functional testing, Acceptance testing, Regression testing, Black-Box in general)
• Knowledge about at least one build management system (Gradle, Maven, Ant) and build automation using Jenkins
• Knowledge about testing frameworks such as Junit, TestNG, Mockito, Hamcrest (Sikuli or any other visual testing tool – optional)
• Solution oriented
• Working in a team of testers
Nice to have:
• Familiar with AWS cloud technologies (ElasticBeanstalk, S3)
• Familiar with Posix compliant OSs (. Linux)
• Test harness tools/ Data driven tools
• Performance testing
• Requirements engineering
• Embedded software (C, C++)
Do you want to be part of our EB team?
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings organized in our locations in Germany to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy or external trainings, that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• 13th salary and loyalty bonus
• EB Way of working and Way of life
Elektrobit is working today on the car of tomorrow! Be part of our exceptional company!
If you are interested in this job, we look forward to your application via the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with reference to the job title.