EB street director is an industry leading navigation software solution for the automotive and consumer electronics market. It is modularly designed and adapted to many different operating systems. EB street director can be used in devices that range from built-in systems in vehicles and PNDs (portable navigation device) to mobile phones and MIDs (mobile internet device). The stable and well-documented interfaces of EB street director’s architecture allow customers to integrate their own applications and services (e.g. online search) as well as those of third-party manufacturers.
EB street director is a fully automotive grade solution: it even provides an optional driver assistance system interface to allow external driver assistance applications to use its map data.
EB is looking for several Test Engineers for the further development and maintenance of EB street director.
Elektrobit Automotive is working today on the car of tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our exceptional company?
• Analysis of system requirements, test specifications and test procedures
• Define and install test environment
• Define and execute manual and automated test activities (at various national & international locations) for navigation (core) test
• Analysis of test results
• Active communication of defects (defect management system) and cooperation with the various development departments
• Verification of bug fixes
• Exchange of test activities with development teams of navigation core technology and cross project test activities
• Cooperation and compliance with EB test standards and practices
• Ensure test activities to be in time and on budget
• Excellent analytical skills, knowledge of navigation system tests.
• Experience in any of the following fields:
– Automotive software development / Automotive SPICE
– In-car infotainment / navigation systems
– Identification of new, effective, and efficient tests (of navigation systems)
• Experience with car navigation systems, e.g. PNDs.
• Knowledge of defect tracking systems (e.g. JIRA)
• Knowledge of requirements engineering, test design & specifications, defect management and documentation
• Ability to understand complex software
• Fluent in spoken and written English
• Autonomous, structured and self-reliant way of working
• Creative thinker, budget conscious and reliable
• Outgoing, self-confident personality and team player
• PC literate
• Interest in new technologies
• CV must be in English
• Career opportunities corresponding to your professional success
• The possibility to develop advanced technology and to transform it into enriching end user experiences
• An international and multicultural working environment in a prestigious company
• A motivating and engaging work environment
• Being part of a young, dynamic and motivated team
• Trainings to familiarize you with EB software products and tools
• We offer our employees the opportunity to take advantage of further education in our own academy in addition to other schemes that help our employees to find the right Work-Life-Balance for themselves
• Flexible work time
• Premium insurance to medical services
• EB Way of working and Way of life