For automated driving development, the same pieces of code must be implemented repeatedly. Late changes in diagnosis definitions cause additional work effort and result in high costs. EB robinos Safety Monitor provides a mass-production-ready supervision of systems parameters such as availability of system components, error tolerance, and qualification times and thereby reduces the effort for the development of diagnosis components and especially lowers the expenses for late changes.
Easy-to-use diagnosis tooling
Solves standard diagnosis tasks in a convenient way by using code generation-based tooling.
Reducing development costs
Reduces the costs of late changes within the diagnosis by using code generation and enabling quick changes with low development and testing effort.
- Code-generation-based tool that enables the customer to easily define failure models, e.g. signal range or timeout to be checked on application level
- Supervision of system parameters for pre- and series development
- Easy-to-use, tool-based definition of failure models
- Takes care of timeouts, signal ranges, jitter, CRC, and others
- Developed as safety element out of context with ASIL-D safety level
- Additional diagnosis tool on application level to handle the diagnosis within a specific application
EB robinos Safety Monitor related products
Key software components to bring automated driving functions and systems to mass production.
Comprehensive view of the vehicle’s surroundings with a full environment model software stack for automated driving.
Precise positioning information for automated driving applications.
Electronic horizon solution for accurate and up-to-date information about the road ahead.
Integration with other EB products and services
Platform for working with EB robinos components in the development and testing stages.
Solutions for serial production—Broad experience, proven standards, and innovative engineering methods for up to Level 5 of automated driving.
EB Assist products form the hardware interface between EB robinos and vehicles in the prototyping stage.