EB Command is the server where you can download the software you purchased from EB. This is how you navigate to and download your software.
NOTE: Activate your user account
You need to activate your account before you can use it for the first time. Click on the link in the email to activate your account.
Follow the steps to create an account as directed in the email and in the browser, then proceed to log-in.
To navigate to your desired software package, do the following:
1. Open a browser and go to https://command.elektrobit.com/command/mod_perl/login.pl.
The EB Command front page opens up.
The EB Command front page
2. To select your favored language toggle the language in the lower left corner.
3. Type in your alias, which is your user name.
4. Type in your password and press Login.
The welcome page opens up.
- The page consists of a navigation panel (left side bar), the content (in the middle) and your working context (top right).
- The navigation panel helps you to step through EB Command and to execute actions concerning your objects.
- The content shows information about the objects you have requested. Usually everything is plain text. Links are marked with images.
- The working context shows you the surrounding information. Exactly with which user are you logged in, which server and which project you are working on. Here you can also find the log out link.
5. Select the Continue to Main Page button.
The main page opens up.
6. Select a project.
The project overview opens up. You see the distribution container list (for example EB GUIDE Studio Core 5.x).
7. Select the version you want to download.
8. To download the desired distribution components, do the following:
- Check the respective Actions check boxes.
- Select the button Download Selection. The download package is generated and you are prompted to save it to your PC.
9. Save the .zip file (CommandDownload.zip) to your computer.
10. Logout from the EB Command by pressing the button Logout.
11. Unzip it/extract all files from the archive file .zip.