EB GUIDE 6 basic training
In 2017 we provide public trainings that will teach you how easy it is to create fast a stellar UI with EB GUIDE, please find details here.
Dates: Feb 21 – 23, 2017 May 02 – 04, 2017 Sep 12 – 14, 2017 Nov 14 – 16, 2017
Location: EB in Erlangen, Germany
Central part of our architecture is the datapool, an encapsulation of the HMI in one component separated from the applications. This decoupling leads to a huge improvement of development efficiency and helps to reuse the HMI or the application.
The course teaches the basic EB GUIDE 6 concepts up to intermediate and advanced topics through individual exercises and hands-on workshops.
- Architectural overview
- Components of the GUI
- Creating your first EB GUIDE model
- Adding behavior to your EB GUIDE model
- Working with templates
- Adding functionality using widget features
- Working with EB GUIDE Script
- Creating a scrollable list with dynamic content
- Enhancing your EB GUIDE model with animations
- Adding conditional behavior
- Modelling go-back functionality with history states
- Modelling popups with dynamic state machines
- Working with multiple state machines
- Adding support for multiple languages
- Final notes
Please contact us to schedule trainings on request.