The brand new EB Assist ADTF 3 is finally here.
Main features of EB Assist ADTF 3:
- Support for C++14 in Visual Studio 2015
- Multi-threading, multi-process concept enables new use cases
- High flexibility to safeguard and maintain licenses through the new license manager
- High stability from distribution of different ADTF parts to separate processes
- Improved triggered threading
- Improved API for easy use
- Reworked configuration editor for improved debugging and monitoring
The Toolbox is available on the EB Command server.