Hybrid navigation is a game changer. Among its many advantages, hybrid navigation will enable OEMs to significantly reduce map data memory footprints on target systems.
In this free 60-minute Automotive World webinar featuring EB’s Navigation Product Manager, Oliver Jesorsky will discuss:
- What are hybrid systems and which data is hybridized?
- How does hybrid navigation differ from current technologies?
- What is the value hybrid navigation creates?
Attendees will learn about:
- High volume content
- Dynamic data
- Independence from content providers due to precisely defined system architecture
- Scalability for worldwide markets and various project sizes
November 12, 2015: 10am (Detroit) | 4pm (Stuttgart) | 8.30pm (Mumbai)
If you can’t attend the session live please register anyway and we’ll send you a link to the slides and a video of the session when it’s finished.