New approaches like agile methods, DevOps, Continuous Delivery, test automation, infrastructure as code or container-based virtualization have a high impact on the specification, design, development, maintenance, operation and the evolution of software systems. Therefore, common software engineering activities and processes have to be questioned, adapted and extended to ensure continuous software development. So far, there is a lack of systematic approaches to face these challenges. The goal of this workshop is to present and discuss innovative solutions, ideas and experiences in the area of Continuous Software Engineering.
- DevOps & Release Engineering
- Approaches to Continuous Integration/Delivery/Deployment
- Infrastructure as Code
- Test Automation & Optimization
- Monitoring & Performance
- Security for DevOps
- Provisioning of Software & Infrastructure
- Application Virtualization with Container
- Engineering of Deployment Pipelines
- Quality & Metrics for DevOps
- Design for Scalability
- Organizational issues for CSE
- Continuous Delivery for Requirements Engineering/Early Prototyping
- Change Management – Handling user feed-back
- Teaching CSE approaches
- Software Architectures for CSE
- Software Development Lifecycle for CSE
Dr. Tobias Schneider, Senior Project Manager Connected Car at EB, will talk about “Achieving Cloud Scalability with Microservices and DevOps” reflecting experience from the industry. Learn how EB is one step ahead!
The conference and the workshop takes place on February 23rd, 2016 at the Imperial Riding School Renaissance Vienna Hotel, Vienna, Austria. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
For attending this congress, please register at the Continuous Software Engineering website.