High quality in software and systems are critical factors for success in engineering and can influence products, processes and service. This congress covers all these important topics.
Join our presentation by Sascha Preissler and Martin Hillebrand, experts in automotive consulting at EB for their presentation “Agile turbo for your project” on January 19th, 2018:
Projects in bigger companies often suffer from self made problems. A proper staffing of the project delays because employees got stuck in other projects. High specialized experts are just able to contribute their little specialized piece. Project managers are totally overloaded, because they organize the specialists work. Communication in the project is a mess.
This presentation covers the following topics:
- Staffing multiple projects in an agile context
- Introduce frequent deliveries for fast feedback
- Enable self-responsibility in your teams
After this workshop you
- have a kick start plan
- verified your ideas with colleagues and experts
- got new insights in PM enriched by agile methods
Benefits for participants:
- Learn more about mechanisms of agile methods in project management.
- Learn how different methods mesh together to multiply their effect.
- Learn how to unload your project manager from administrative work.
- Learn how your project team commits to regular results
- Managing resources for the project is a mess. The people are either not available at all or are only available for 10% of their time. People are organized in lines and building teams involves multiple line managers. Creating teams in such a scenario becomes a nightmare.
- Standards and processes provide checklists and required workproducts for milestones, releases and deliverables. They describe the “What” and provide a mechanism to verify their existence afterwards. I need a “How” to ensure all required work products are really there.
- I want to grant freedom to my team, to let them develop in the way that is optimal for them. But in return they do not take the responsibility to drive the project to economical success. They are afraid to share status information. What can I do?
This presentation will be held in English.