Add-ons and extensions to meet your requirements
Standard toolboxes for EB Assist ADTF
EB Assist ADTF Device Toolbox
The EB Assist ADTF Device Toolbox connects EB Assist ADTF with various hardware devices, such as:
- Vector CANCard
- Peak CAN
- MOST Vector VN2610
- SMSC Optolyzer
- Vector VN3300, VN3600, VN7600
- Eberspächer FlexCard
- DirectShow Video Devices
- IDS µEye
EB Assist ADTF Display Toolbox
The EB Assist ADTF Display Toolbox offers different visualization modules, including:
- 3D Scene Display
- 2D Display
- Signal View
- Qt Display Filter
- Scope Display
- Table Display
- X-Y Display
EB Assist ADTF Compression Toolbox
The EB Assist ADTF Compression Toolbox enables the compression and decompression of video streams.
Optional toolboxes for EB Assist ADTF
EB Assist ADTF Calibration Toolbox
The EB Assist ADTF Calibration Toolbox consists of multiple filters to support CCP / XCP communication with an ECU.
- XcpOnEthernetDevice Filter
- XcpOnFlexRayDevice Filter
- XcpCodec Filter: The XcpCodec Filter establishes a physical connection between EB Assist ADTF and an electronic control unit using the XCP Protocol.
- CpDisplay Filter: The CpDisplay Filter lets you read and change the signal values of one or more control units
The toolbox supports different bus types like CAN, FlexRay, or Ethernet.
EB Assist ADASISv2 Map Information Toolbox
The EB Assist ADASISv2 Map Information Toolbox, including the EB street director ADASISv2 Horizon Provider, makes EB’s series-grade navigation solution, EB street director, available within EB Assist ADTF. In addition to live or recorded GPS data, it supports a route simulation mode.
- Live or recorded GPS track
- Route simulation
- Batch mode for automated test
- Interactive map
Also see our complete EB Assist Electronic Horizon Solution.
EB Assist ADASISv2 Reconstructor Toolbox
The EB Assist ADASISv2 Reconstructor Toolbox consists of a set of EB Assist ADTF filters. These filters support the development, testing, and verification of ADASISv2 electronic-horizon-based advanced driver assistance systems.
- Visualize ADASISv2 electronic horizon tree
- View all ADASISv2 data textual
- Generate memory usage statistics
- Execute ADASISv2 Reconstructor compliance tests
See also our complete EB Assist Electronic Horizon Solution.
EB Assist Car Data Recorder (CDR) Toolbox
The EB Assist Car Data Recorder Toolbox lets you concentrate on the data recording task, keeping the technical details within the EB Assist CDR Toolbox. Using a built-in LUA scripting engine, EB Assist CDR lets you generate complex trigger conditions or signal calculations at run-time without even touching a C++ compiler.
- CDR Server:
- Connect remote user interface
- Remote connectivity to third-party tools (e.g., test automation)
- Control and monitor ADTF functionality
- CDR Advanced Signal Management:
- Signal to ADTF DDL Recording
- Partial CAN DBC generation
- Signal Trigger Manager
- Lossless Signal Compression
- Virtual signal generation using built-in LUA scripting interface
EB Assist ADTF Matlab/Simulink® Blockset
The EB Assist ADTF MLSL Blockset is used for data exchange between ADTF and MATLAB/Simulink. The exchange of data with MLSL Blockset is based on the data description language (DDL) and uses the EB Assist ADTF Message Bus for communication between the applications.
Download an overview on EB Assist ADTF toolboxes.