EB robinos is a software framework with a functional software architecture, open interfaces and software modules for automated driving system development. EB robinos is available for development, embedded prototyping, and for volume production.
This download lets you experience EB robinos in EB Assist ADTF, the development and testing environment for ADAS and automated driving.
This free trial version shows:
- a range of modules from the EB robinos software architecture implemented as filter for EB Assist ADTF
- visualized data and detailed monitoring of the system behavior
- module interfaces in line with the open robinos specification, where applicable
- ready-to-use sample configurations
- recorded sensor information for some first interaction
EB robinos for EB Assist ADTF is made for Car-PCs, enabling developers to quickly perform test runs in a real car and also for testing and developing in the lab.
The latest version 1.2.1 of EB robinos provides a certain set of features and software modules, like grid fusion and a road-graph based path planning. New in this release is EB robinos Object Fusion for generating a consistent environmental view through sensor data fusion.
See also the freely available open robinos specification, describing the architecture and interfaces.
You may see a warning that the zip format is not commonly downloaded. The EB_robinos_for_EB_Assist_ADTF_1.2.1.zip file is safe. Click the arrow and select Keep to continue the download.
After you download EB robinos for EB Assist ADTF, extract the contents of the compressed zip files.
For technical support contact us online or call the EB robinos for EB Assist ADTF support team: +49 9131 -7701- 8801