EB street director lets you give drivers the newest features in navigation, including high-end 3D maps and driver assistance functions.
Flexible and adaptable
EB street director supports multiple operating systems and operation modes, as well as a variety of industry standards. It can be scaled to support low, mid, and high devices, different car models, and custom applications.
Designed for customization
EB street director includes interfaces and connected services to enable you to add your own IP and develop in-dash solutions and supplementary applications that meet the unique needs of your customers.
Confidence of an industry leader
EB street director is the basis of navigation systems used by millions of people worldwide in cars made by manufacturers as diverse as Volkswagen, Skoda, Audi, and Mercedes-Benz.
EB street director comes with a variety of premium navigation features:
- Electronic horizon that provides map data for advanced driver assistance systems like adaptive headlights, traffic-sign recognition, and fuel-efficient driving
- Smooth 3D map rendering engine
- Platform agnosticism (works with QNX, Linux, Windows, Android)
- Touch, rotary-push, and voice operation compatibility
- Different hybrid concepts available
- Works with raw map data providers, PSF, and industry-standard NDS map database formats
- Turnkey solutions with a reliable partner ecosystem, including location-based services and customer relationship management
- Additional mobile app that can be tailored for in-dash navigation or companion app concepts
EB street director features and technologies
EB street director offers an electronic horizon that provides map data for advanced driver assistance systems.
Create compelling navigation solutions that help your drivers to stay connected.
A realistic map display and 3D map rendering technology help drivers to easily orientate themselves.
Integration with other EB products
EB street director is part of a suite of automotive software products. It can be used in conjunction with other EB Automotive products, including: