Speech-enabled human machine interface (HMI) gives customers the control they want while keeping their hands on the wheel. EB GUIDE Speech Extension lets you design innovative speech-enabled HMI while shortening development time.
Better UI by integrating speech functions early
Model and prototype speech interaction from the earliest phases of development, saving time and addressing challenges early.
Ensure good interaction between speech and graphics
Model and build your speech-enabled HMI in parallel with your graphical user interface, to ensure consistent and logical interaction between the two.
Flexibility in technology
EB GUIDE Speech Extension supports a variety of speech recognition and speech synthesis systems.
- Natural Language Understanding (NLU) technology provides easy-to-use speech control.
- Connected speech recognition extends the on-board capabilities.
- Multi-user mode allows simultaneous work by several individuals.
- Speech dialog simulation enables early testing and debugging.
- Pack & Go generates a standalone simulation for exchange with other users.
- Speech dialog model is created on the PC with EB GUIDE Speech Extension and then interpreted by EB GUIDE Speech Target Framework on PC and target.
- Adapts to various operating systems and platforms like automotive and consumer electronic devices.
Example of Natural Language Understanding on the road
Example of connected speech recognition
Integration with other EB GUIDE products and HMI services
A powerful tool for intelligent multimodal HMI product development. EB GUIDE Studio lets you deliver the most advanced HMIs to your customers while staying on budget.
Ensures that the powerful graphical interfaces you develop in EB GUIDE Studio render beautifully and are executed on your target in the vehicle.
Interprets the speech dialog model on a user device, once you’ve developed it with our EB GUIDE Speech Extension.
We support you in all phases of your HMI development.
When you need some extras to enhance EB GUIDE Studio or use it with third-party tools, look to our list of plugins, or create your own widgets and plugins.