EB supports you in all phases of the development cycle for your human machine interfaces (HMIs): from identifying the HMI specifications and creating the software architecture to validation.
Our mission is to deliver HMIs optimized for your target platform—HMIs that meet your expectations for high quality, perfectly integrate multimodal input and output devices, and can be easily maintained over multiple variants and even multiple life cycles of your product.
Take your HMI to the next level
Engage EB to achieve a compelling HMI that:
- Looks exactly like you envision
- Reacts immediately to user input
- Can be changed on short notice to accommodate important last-minute improvements
- Can be reused for your next product generation
- Will integrate all your innovative ideas on input and output devices, leading to a better user experience
Integrate multimodality seamlessly
Voice input interaction with an HMI is an effective way to minimize driver distraction. EB has the knowledge and ability to create HMIs that can be used either via speech input or haptic input, depending on the user´s choice and the current driving situation. Use our know-how to integrate HMIs in your product and provide a consistent user experience across all input modes.
EB offers a complete range of HMI solutions, including:
- Licensing of our best-in-class HMI products
- One-person consulting on HMI-specific aspects of the development process or the software architecture
- Small teams for porting EB GUIDE Graphic Target Framework and Speech Target Framework or building a setup for efficient usability tests
- Large teams for developing the complete HMI, including management of specification, design, and translation processes as well as subcontractors for design work and translations
You can see some examples of successful implementations using EB methods in our finished projects.
Learn more about how EB GUIDE can help with your next HMI project.