How functionally safe is your software? How functionally safe is your development process? How good is the safety awareness of the project team?
You know that you are working on a safety-relevant component, and that at some time in future your customer will send someone to assess your process. The results of this assessment will inevitably influence how you will be able to self-direct and conduct your project in the future.
But you do not really know where to focus on, what to address first in context of functional safety. There are so many possible fields. You do not even know right now what to ask an external consultant exactly about. But still, the thought of an upcoming assessment is daunting.
What if you could front-load this assessment and find out in a light-weight way where you stand?
Or you might be well aware of how your ISO 26262-compliant process should work but have this ISO work product that needs to be reviewed. A seemingly clear task, but you have nobody in your team who is able to do that, and writing an RfQ just for this task does not seem to have a good return on effort.
Elektrobit is one of the leading companies in automotive software and functional safety according to ISO 26262. This is due to our functional safety experts, their expertise and the challenges they successfully conquered.
Two of our functional safety experts support you as
- Reviewer: If you need reviews of safety related documents and/or analysis.
- (Internal) Assessor: If you are not sure whether your processes or documents withstand an official ISO 26262 assessment.
- Consultant: If you are in doubt on how and when to perform specific safety analyses, or how a safety process can be tailored to your specific needs.
- Engineer: If you need work done quickly, e.g. assistance in finalizing a safety analysis or safety-related document.
- Lead time: approx. three weeks from date of request
- EB has more than 30 years of expertise in automotive software development.
- Our software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles.
- We offer industry-leading software solutions up to the highest automotive safety integrity level (ASIL D).
Terms and Conditions
Price: 5900.00€, all-inclusive
This price is valid for customers within Germany. For inquiries from other countries we are pleased to provide a separate offer.
Other EB Automotive Consulting solutions and services
Software is becoming an ever more important enabler and differentiator in the automotive industry. EB has the know-how to support you in making the best choice for your Software Architecture and building blocks.
EB has defined methodologies to combine agile software development, used in the broader software engineering industry for over 15 years, with automotive industry standards and requirements. These methods let automotive developers quickly address the continuously changing and complex demands of market.
Explore our trainings related to our automotive consulting topics in our new training webshop.
Integration with other EB products and services
Development tools, software modules, and driver assistance engineering services for intelligent, safe, and comfortable vehicles.
Develop your electronic control unit (ECU) with our scalable basic software, operating systems, and tailor-made tool environment.