Audi is known throughout the world for high-quality, technologically advanced automobiles. Internationally, Audi is one of the most recognized and coveted brands.
Inconsistent and incomplete sales support applications delayed and blocked decisions and approvals for sales processing. Additionally, users had to create many reports manually at considerable cost and effort.
EB developed Audi’s new VEO workflow system, based on EB’s web and database application, EB conduct, to improve internal request processes. VEO speeds up sales support measures, reporting, forecasting, and pay-out workflow by more than 30%. Customized for Audi’s needs, it results in much faster, more structured work processes and transparent documentation.
The VEO workflow system delivers these benefits to Audi:
- Recordable requests via VEO´s worldwide web portal
- Faster processing of requests and reports due to a complete and consistent database
- Transparency: VEO shows the current work status at any given time.
- Safety and Security: All applications are documented and stored.
- Reliable decision-making. Users can make decisions based on up-to-date forecasts.