EB GUIDE from EB is an easy to use human machine interface (HMI) development tool which allows you to specify, simulate and generate powerful user interfaces (UIs) without limitations. It helps you to design multi modal UIs with graphical, haptic and speech dialog systems without restrictions in the number or kind of displays or any other complexity.
Central part of our architecture is the datapool, an encapsulation of the HMI in one component separated from the applications. This decoupling leads to a huge improvement of development efficiency and helps to reuse the HMI or the application.
The course teaches the basic EB GUIDE 6 concepts up to intermediate and advanced topics through individual exercises and hands-on workshops.
- Architectural overview
- Components of the GUI
- Creating your first EB GUIDE model
- Adding behavior to your EB GUIDE model
- Working with templates
- Adding functionality using widget features
- Working with EB GUIDE Script
- Creating a scrollable list with dynamic content
- Enhancing your EB GUIDE model with animations
- Adding conditional behavior
- Modelling go-back functionality with history states
- Modelling popups with dynamic state machines
- Working with multiple state machines
- Adding support for multiple languages
- Final notes
Trainings on request
Please contact us to schedule trainings on request.