EB GUIDE GTF is the target runtime environment for the UIs that are specified within EB GUIDE Studio. The training will show you how to run the entire toolchain from EB GUIDE Studio to the target hardware. You will also learn how to use the new target-related feature EB GUIDE Script and how to extend the GTF with your own functionality.
- Architectural Overview of EB GUIDE GTF
- Exporting your EB GUIDE model
- Creating your first custom EB GUIDE GTF plugin
- Using the Dependency resolver mechanism
- Using the global API
- Model lifecycle
- Defining a script foreign function
- Creating an Extended Container widget
Information for Participants
- Max. number of participants per training: 10
- Price: EURO 1,000,- + VAT per participant
- EB GUIDE version 6
- A comprehensive documentation of the training as well as food and beverages are included
- Does not include travel and hotel expenses
- EB reserves the right to cancel the training, if the minimum number of registrations is not reached 30 days prior to the training date. Customers will be informed not later than 21 days prior to the training date.