Raise security awareness across organizations. Not everybody needs deep knowledge in the field of security, but security is truly everybody’s business.
This training targets the project leaders and product developers for which application-related knowledge on embedded security is an important tool for a secure automotive development.
- Security threats for automotive systems and security as a general concept
- Secure development processes
- Risk analysis (threat assessment & remediation analysis (TARA))
- Algorithms and protocols
- Secure Product Lifecycle
- Security principles
- Achieving secure coding with coding guidelines and code checks
- Gain security understanding
- Allow the implementation of suitable security measures in their engineering responsibilities
- Conduct threat and risk analysis (TARA)
- Understand secure communication protocols
- Understand secure coding guidelines
- Understand secure process requirements
- Utilize the difference between norms like ISO 27000 and SAE J3061
- Knowledge in automotive processes
Max. number of attendees:
EURO 3,000,- + VAT per training, excluding the trainer’s travel costs
The consultation and training content was built with the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality or reliability of the contents. Also no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.