Functional safety is one of the crucial aspects in the automotive industry. The rising degree of automated driving grows the amount of electronic functions that define the driving experience—and these functions must be safe. Car makers therefore rely on AUTOSAR and need ECU software that is developed and integrated in compliance with the ISO 26262 functional safety standard. Meet your customers’ needs and gain an initial understanding of this topic through one of the leading companies in automotive software that deals with functional safety according to ISO 26262.
This training provides you with a basic overview of functional safety, the ISO 26262, and its connections to surrounding processes such as A-SPICE. Understand the implications of a safety-related development and be enabled to decide on the next steps to introduce functional safety to your software development, e.g. further necessary qualification measures.
Basics of functional safety and ISO 26262
- Introduction of ISO 26262
- Key concepts of ISO 26262
Functional safety management
- Safety life cycle
- Hazard analysis and risk assessment
- Derivation of Automotive Safety Integrity Levels (ASIL
- Functional safety concept
- ASIL decomposition
- Safety Element out of Context (SEooC)
- Freedom from interference
- Software safety life cycle
- ISO 26262 and relation to A-SPICE®
- Quality management
- Safety culture
- Development Interface Agreement (DIA)
- Software tool evaluation and qualification
- Line Managers
- Project Managers
- Potential Safety Managers
Automotive development know-how
Max. number of attendees:
- inhouse training: EURO 1,250,- + VAT per training, excluding the trainer’s travel costs
- open training in Erlangen: EURO 400,- + VAT per participant
The consultation and training content was built with the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality or reliability of the contents. Also no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.
Book this training
Request an inhouse training via our trainings request form.