Improve communication within your projects, react faster to requirement changes, and implement customer feedback within the development process. Let your employees and customers benefit from Scrum.
- Scrum theory and principles
- Scrum framework
- Definition of Done
- Running a Scrum project
- Working with people and teams
- Scrum roles
- Deep dive in the Product Owner’s tasks
- PO role in the Scrum ceremonies
- Roadmaps and release planning
- Product backlog
- Outcome vs. output
- Ordering items
- Creating & refininig items
The training enables attendees to work as Product Owner (PO) according to your choice. In order to best prepare you for your future role, training includes Scrum theory as well as advice on working with a team, improving the organization and the outcome of your value streams.
- People without Scrum experience who want to set up a new Scrum team and plan to act as a Product Owner
- People experienced with Scrum who would like to take over the Product Owner role
Max. number of attendees
EURO 5,000,- + VAT per training, excluding the trainer’s travel costs
The consultation and training content was built with the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality or reliability of the contents. Also no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.