Agile teams use to apply Scrum or Kanban, depending on the specific needs of their environments. The commonalities and differences of Kanban and Scrum are discussed in detail to enable decision making.
- Similarities of Scrum and Kanban
- Differences of Scrum and Kanban
- Scrum and Kanban Overview
In this training you will learn about the specific strengths of Scrum and Kanban. After this training you will be able to select the most appropriate method in your team or project.
Everyone who intends to setup an agile team and wants to decide whether Scrum or Kanban suits best.Teams which consider changing the current method or combining the two methods.
Max. number of attendees
- inhouse training: EURO 1,250,- + VAT per training, excluding the trainer’s travel costs
- open training in Erlangen: EURO 750,- + VAT per participant
The consultation and training content was built with the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality or reliability of the contents. Also no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.