Set yourself apart from your competitors with a profound understanding of software architecture development. Come to our training course and acquire a deeper insight into automotive software architecture by discussing the technical and non-technical aspects with an expert in software architecture. You also gain a profound understanding of typical problems throughout the creation process and possible solutions.
- Software architecture and design
- Tasks of a software architect
- Development tools
- Usage of UML (unified modeling language)
- Domain model and glossary
- Influence factors
- Use cases
- Methods to create a design (top down/bottom up)
- Viewpoints and views; concepts according to arc42
- Decisions and their impacts
- Review criteria of an architecture
You can request this training to be held at your location. The focus of the training can be adapted to your needs.
You will get a deep insight into software architecture and how it works by discussing the technical and non-technical aspects with an expert in software architecture. Furthermore, you will gain a profound understanding of typical problems throughout the creation process and possible solutions for them.
- Project Managers
- Software developers
- Knowledge and practical experience in at least one programming language
- Work experience in software development projects
- Basic knowledge in automotive software development processes
Max. number of attendees
- inhouse training: EURO 5,000,- + VAT per training, excluding the trainer’s travel costs
- open training in Erlangen or Munich: EURO 1,500,- + VAT per participant
The consultation and training content was built with the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality or reliability of the contents. Also no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.