Develop high-quality software and functions faster, setting yourself apart from your competitors with a profound understanding of software architecture development. Benefit from EB’s 30 years of experience in automotive software development.
- Software architecture and design
- Tasks of a software architect
- Development tools
- Usage of UML (unified modeling language)
- Domain model and glossary
- Influence factors
- Use cases
- Methods to create a design (top down/bottom up)
- Viewpoints and views; concepts according to arc42
- Decisions and their impacts
- Review criteria of an architecture
The focus of the training can be adapted to your needs.
You will get a deep insight into software architecture and how it works by discussing the technical and non-technical aspects with an expert in software architecture. Furthermore, you will gain a profound understanding of typical problems throughout the creation process and possible solutions for them.
Project Managers, Software Developers
Knowledge and practical experience in at least one programming language
Work experience in software development projects
Basic knowledge in automotive software development processes
Max. number of attendees
2 days (16 hours including breaks)