Duration: 1/2 day
Format: in-house training
Increase your basic knowledge of agile development and functional safety to understand how to adapt both and how to introduce agile methods in safety-related development areas. Profit from agile development, even in automotive projects with functional safety requirements. See how both worlds can be merged and what benefits arise, to overcome restrictions and resolve contradictions.
- Overview of agile development methods (for safety experts)
- Overview of functional safety (for agile development experts)
- Agile, A-SPICE®, and Safety: What are the interrelationships?
- The agile manifesto (values and principles) in the context of safety-related development: Benefits or contradictions?
- How can we adapt agile development to functional safety?
- How can we introduce agile methods in safety-related development areas?
Learn how both worlds can be merged and what benefits can arise from that. Overcome prejudice and resolve apparent contradictions.
Project managers, safety managers, scrum masters, software developers
Basic knowledge about either:
- Agile development (e.g. Scrum)
- Functional safety (e.g. ISO 26262)
Project managers and software developers
Max. number of attendees
1.250,00 € excl. tax, excl. travel expenses
The consultation and training content was built to the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality, or reliability of the content. Also, no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.