Duration: 1 day
Format: in-house and online training
The EB Assist ADTF 3 user training focuses on new EB Assist ADTF users which have not worked with EB Assist ADTF yet. This training provides detailed information on how to use the tools and modules of EB Assist ADTF. The users will learn how to create, configure and launch their EB Assist ADTF system, session and data processing graphs. They learn how to use the GUI and visualization options to be able to efficiently work with EB Assist ADTF.
Travel restrictions might be in effect due to the Corona virus.
However, Elektrobit trainings are still offered as online classes.
Don’t hesitate to send us requests. We will contact you to figure out the best way how to serve your request, be it a virtual training now, or a classroom training later.
- Detailed information about EB Assist ADTF 3, its architecture and its tools and the provided modules
- Ability to create and configure EB Assist ADTF projects
- Know how to launch, record and replay
- Ability to use the GUI and tools for effective control
- Get to know the available toolboxes and their use
- After the training participants know how to use EB Assist ADTF in a professional way
- Overview on EB Assist ADTF: EB Assist ADTF, architecture, toolboxes, tools and use cases
- Creating projects and launching: License handling , Configuration Editor, First project, services and their use, triggering, launching, Qt XSystem service
- Working with signals: Signals in EB Assist ADTF, Signal View, signals on the bus, Config Decoder/Encoder
- Recording and ADTFDAT File handling: Record and replay, exporting/importing
- Remote communication: Remote interfaces, configure a distributed system using IPC
Software environment for practical exercises
Elektrobit provides access to a virtual desktop for practical exercises for the duration of the training
Max. number of attendees
8 persons for each EB Assist ADTF 3 user training