The participants will get an understanding of rest bus simulation and how it is used in HIL and SIL validation together with measurement, capture and replay. The training provides information on EB Assist Busmirror, EB Assist bus tools hardware and the EB Assist bus tools Target Access Library (TAL). The trainees will be guided through exercises where they configure a rest bus simulation using the EB Assist Busmirror configurator, run and monitor the created application and finally learn to use the TAL to control the rest bus simulation and to access signals on the bus.
- Understand rest bus simulation and learn how it is enabled by EB Assist Busmirror and EB Assist bus tools
- Be able to use the EB Assist Busmirror configurator tool in a professional way
- Learn to use the TAL – the interface to EB Assist bus tools and Busmirror applications
- Get to know the options for monitoring the bus activity
- Introduction to rest bus simulation, EB Assist Busmirror and bus tools
- Configure a rest bus simulation with the EB Assist Busmirror configurator for CAN (FlexRay on request)
- Run & monitor a virtual rest bus simulation
- Control a rest bus simulation, send & receive signals via EB Assist bus tool’s Target Access Library (TAL)
3x4h or 1.5 days
Required EB Assist Busmirror, and bus tools evaluation licenses for 4 weeks included.
Participants need to bring their own computer with required software and licenses installed.
Maximum number of attendees: 10