Duration: 1 day
Format: in-house training
Agile methods like Scrum or Kanban are made for small teams, but do not work for larger organizations without additional considerations. Several approaches (e.g. SAFe, Less, Nexus, or SoS) exist for scaling agile methods to larger organizations. Choosing the right approach requires understanding these methods and their risks. The EB Automotive Consulting specialists can help you to make the right decision.
- Learn of benefits and potential risks of well-known scaled frameworks as, e.g., SAFe, Less, Nexus, and SoS
- Define a team setup that enables agile methodology
- Prepare and maintain the project input (backlog)
- Establish mechanisms to automatically retrieve a live project status and planning data
- Setup and maintain mechanisms to provide immediate feedback
- Define processes and frame conditions
The focus of the training can be adapted to your needs.
Together we will define the most suitable agile approach for your company. You will learn how to set-up multi-team projects and benefit from organizational and process overhead minimization as well as regular software deliveries in short iterations and much more.
Project managers, team leaders, group leaders, department leaders, managers
Basic knowledge about agile methods
Max. number of attendees
2.500,00 € excl. tax, excl. travel expenses
The consultation and training content was built to the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality or reliability of the contents. Also no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.