Duration: 1/2 day
Format: in-house training
For highly automated driving, not all necessary data can be acquired from sensors. Maps with static, semi-static, and dynamic data allow predictions about the route and can enhance safety. If used in safety-related applications, map will have reliability or safety requirements that can not be compared with conventional infotainment maps.
- Use cases for highly reliable maps in highly automated driving
- Interrelationship between functional safety, safety of the intended functionality and security
- Sources of failure in the whole ecosystem (including backend and data transmission)
- Applicable standards
- Overview ISO 26262 (functional safety)
- Counter measures for specific failure sources
- Special challenge: map backend and cloud provider
- Application of ISO 26262 to the map backend
Become aware of the challenges that maps create in the context of safety-related applications and learn about state-of-the-art and innovative solutions.
Safety managers, development department managers, function owners, and developers in the areas of highly automated driving, navigation, connectivity or similar.
Basic functional safety knowledge is beneficial
Project managers and software developers
Max. number of attendees
2.500,00 € excl. tax, excl. travel expenses
The consultation and training content was built to the best of our knowledge and belief. EB assumes no liability for the completeness, correctness, actuality, or reliability of the content. Also, no warranty is taken over for the usefulness and/or versatility of the contents.