DEARBORN, Mich., Oct. 30, 2020 – Elektrobit was recognized as a top-performing global supplier at the 22nd annual Ford World Excellence Awards. Elektrobit was announced as a Brand Pillar – Connected Services winner during Ford Motor Company’s virtual event on Oct. 30, 2020.
“We are honored to receive the Brand Pillar Award for Connected Services from Ford Motor Company. Elektrobit has been a collaborator with Ford for many years and this award demonstrates our team’s commitment to delivering results and achieving high levels of excellence. We are excited to continue our collaboration with Ford to deliver innovative solutions for the future,” said Alexander Kocher, CEO of Elektrobit.
Honorees were recognized for achieving the highest levels of global excellence in categories, including:
- Primary brand pillar awards in winning portfolio, propulsion choices, autonomous technology and connected services categories
- Fitness awards for suppliers that most exemplify the framework’s principles, with an emphasis on quality, value and innovation
- Special recognition for suppliers that deliver results exceeding expectations
- Diverse supplier of the year and supplier diversity development corporation of the year for suppliers that excel in integrating diversity into their organization and business process
- Sustainability supplier of the year for a supplier that improves the business environment
- Gold and silver for supplier manufacturing sites demonstrating superior quality, delivery and cost performance throughout the year
Elektrobit is an award-winning and visionary global supplier of embedded and connected software products and services for the automotive industry. A leader in automotive software with over 30 years serving the industry, Elektrobit’s software powers over one billion devices in more than 100 million vehicles and offers flexible, innovative solutions for car infrastructure software, connectivity & security, automated driving and related tools, and user experience. Elektrobit is a wholly owned subsidiary of Continental.
Head of Public Relations, Elektrobit
Tel. +49 9131 7701 6916