EB corbos AdaptiveCore is the software base for safe and secure high-performance controllers (HPCs). It provides a holistic software framework according to the industries' new AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform.
EB corbos AdaptiveCore is based on the latest AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform and supports automotive Ethernet. The AdaptiveCore platform is compatible with POSIX-based operating systems and designed for flexible use from infotainment to automated driving applications.
EB corbos AdaptiveCore supports the standardized process for integrating applications following the AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform methodology.
The software framework provided with EB corbos AdaptiveCore allows you to reload and extend software functions at run time, which is required for over-the-air updates.
The combination of EB corbos products with safety products provided by Elektrobit allows you to fulfill the highest automotive safety levels on performance systems.
Elektrobit has long-term relationships and cooperates closely with leading semiconductor vendors such as Intel, NVIDIA, NXP, and Renesas. EB corbos products are available on their platforms and include testing on target systems for production level quality.
- Standardized application interfaces according to Adaptive AUTOSAR platform
- Real-time, service-oriented communication via SOME/IP
- Interoperability with Elektrobit products for Classic AUTOSAR and security
- Multi-OS support for POSIX-based operating systems (e.g. Linux, QNX)
- Available for multiple hardware platforms (e.g. NXP, Nvidia, Renesas, TI)
- Long-term maintenance and cyber security (UNECE R 155) management
EB corbos AdaptiveCore 2 (Linux)
AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform Functional Clusters for Linux
Support for AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform Specifications R19-03 and R20-11
Various license types available:
- Concept license
- Project license
- Royalty-based license
Contact us for more information.
Latest product releases
EB corbos AdaptiveCore 2.13.0 has been released.
- Configurable deployment for EB corbos AdaptiveCore has been enabled for both Linux and QNX.
- EB corbos AdaptiveCore generators now use Java 11.0.
- Error handling for AUTOSAR R20-11 API functions ResolveInstanceIDs and OfferService has been implemented.
- Support for reordering struct members and method arguments in SOME/IP deserialization has been implemented.
- Elektrobit tool for creating crypto object containers has been introduced.
- In addition, the following has been implemented in the Crypto module according to AUTOSAR R20-11:
- AUTOSAR GetPrototypedProps
- AUTOSAR save and clear methods
- AUTOSAR key generation
- AUTOSAR key agreement
- The EM daemon supports multiple StateDependentStartupConfigs for one process.
- The StateClient API complies with AUTOSAR R20-11.
- UCM supports version 2.0 of the cluster schema.
- UCM request handling has been introduced for AUTOSAR R20-11:
- Cleanup requests are sent to Persistency Manager using the PersistencyCleanup service and its methods.
- Update requests are sent to State Manager using the UpdateRequests service and its methods.
This version is available on the Elektrobit Command server.