Comprehensive solution for accurate and up-to-date information about the road ahead
Vehicles and drivers greatly benefit from information beyond the sensor horizon for a safer and more comfortable ride. EB robinos Predictor provides highly accurate and up-to-date information about the road ahead for predictive, ADAS, and automated driving functions. Our offering consists of two core components, both supporting ADASIS v2 and ADASIS v3: EB robinos Provider to make the most recent SD and HD map data available and EB robinos Reconstructor to reassemble and efficiently store relevant electronic horizon data.
Did you know? In 2018, Elektrobit was awarded with defining the reference implementation of the ADASIS v3 Provider and Reconstructor by ADASIS Forum.
Out-of-the-box ADASIS Provider for R&D
We work together with leading map providers such as HERE or TomTom to provide the most suitable solution for your specific needs. By supporting the latest map material (for ADASIS v2 and v3), Elektrobit also provides an out-of-the-box ADASIS Provider for your R&D activities: the EB robinos Predictor Eval Kit. Using a GNSS receiver as positioning source and recording/replaying test drives, the kit contains everything that is necessary to run EB robinos Predictor instantly within your development environment.
EB robinos Predictor allows you to provide electronic-horizon-based functions to your customers for a comfortable and efficient driving experience: from curve speed warning or traffic sign display to paving the way for automated driving features such as a highway pilot.
EB robinos Predictor combines navigation SDK and driver assistance software as well as back-end capabilities and covers predevelopment as well as series production. With this complete offering car makers and suppliers can benefit from Elektrobit’s expertise in navigation and driver assistance.
EB robinos Predictor supports Elektrobit’s driver assistance development platform, EB Assist ADTF, and a wide range of other driver assistance platforms from various suppliers. You can produce an electronic horizon on any navigation system and integrate map data into any ADAS electronic control unit.
Highlights of developing an electronic horizon with EB robinos Predictor
- Comprehensive electronic horizon solution for predevelopment and up to series production projects
- Utilizes digital map data to enable and enhance driving functions up to SAE Level 5
- Functions as a map-based sensor to serve as a building block for automated driving
- Extendable to your specific needs
- Makes the most recent map information available (e.g. speed profile, predictive map information, etc.)
- Compatible with the latest industry standards
- Reassembles and stores relevant electronic horizon data efficiently
- Enables the development and validation of software that is based on an electronic horizon
The two components of EB robinos Predictor
EB robinos Reconstructor
Target-ready, series-production software that reassembles and efficiently stores relevant electronic horizon data
- Enables development and validation of software that is based on an electronic horizon
- Provides complete protocol compatibility to connected provider
- Configurable to store electronic horizon data that is relevant for the ADAS ECU
- Supports usage of generic data: encapsulates data for vehicle communication buses such as CAN, FlexRay and Ethernet
- Access electronic horizon data via a convenient and stable interface for all your ADAS functions
EB robinos Provider
Target-ready, series-production software to make the most recent map information available
- Provides up-to-date map information such as a speed profile or predictive map information
- Extends easily through custom profiles
- Shares up-to-date HD map through OTA connection
- Uses intelligent caching mechanism to avoid unnecessary data traffic
- Offers an integrated, highly accurate positioning solution
- Is fully compatible to the latest ADASIS v2 and ADASIS v3 standard