Assistance and driving functions, from lane keeping to automated driving, require accurate information about the static and dynamic environment of a vehicle to work. Through sensor data fusion, information about movements of other traffic participants, static environment, roads and traffic rules can be delivered. We provide ready-to-use and custom software modules to help you to easily develop driving functions with low effort and costs.
Proven software modules serve as your cornerstone for gaining a head start in function development.
Focus on the differentiating parts of an automated driving system, helping to decrease time to market.
Hardware-agnostic and configurable modules allow for an easy transfer into different vehicle platforms.
Modules provided by Elektrobit
- Traffic rules fusion – Takes up restrictions associated with driving corridors
- Road fusion – Description of the road and lane geometry
- Object fusion – Takes care of the static and dynamic environment of the vehicle
- Freespace and obstacle fusion – Perceives restrictions of the driving environment
- Positioning – Highly accurate information about the vehicle's position
- Hardware- and sensor-agnostic, available for multiple platforms
- Clean and easy-to-use API for function developers
- Integrable into an existing or newly developed driving system or as part of a function developed by the customer
- Deliverable as individual libraries of the complete environment model